Super SQV4 Black Edition Sequential Blow Off Valve by HKS
Now available in a new color – body and upper part painted with glossy black paint and funnel with grainy crystal black paint.
HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure.
This Super SQV maximizes the charge-response that repeats pressure-charging and pressurized air relief by throttle on and off and supports new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
Factory recirculation valve sound cannot be noticed, but once HKS Super SQV IV is installed, its unique & sharp high frequency sound demonstrates its existence. Super SQV IV significantly increases its presence and improve the engine compartment appearance. To match with the appearance created by HKS Intercooler Piping Kit, the buff-polished casting pipe is included. By both the sound and appearance, Super SQVIV increases the fun to drive.
- High Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body – Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment.
- High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve – Reliable operation
- Triple Fin Design – Triple Fins set at the center of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound.
- Pull-Type Relief Valve Operation – More precise relief of excess boost and is compatible for a wider range of boost pressure
- Primary Valve (Small) – Lift off the throttle, and the primary valve instantly opens, quickly discharging initial excess boost pressure.
- Secondary Valve (Large) – Combined with the Primary Valve to provide optimal blow-off operation from low to high boost ranges
- Dual Valve Structure, Sequential System – At low boost ranges the Primary Valve opens, and at high boost ranges the Secondary Valve also opens, resulting in linear response and optimal blow-off operation at all boost levels.