UR-RE4-801 EVO 7 – Rear Strut Bar (4 POINTS)
Ultra Racing UR-RE4-801 rear strut bar mounted at the boot- rear part of the car chassis as showed in the pictures.
The UR-RE4-801 rear strut tower bar is designed to work like the front bar by tying the two rear strut to work together, increasing the overall chassis stiffness. Rear strut bars minimize understeer behavior due to less chassis flex and improves stability during corner braking.
Rear upper bar is designed for the car with high CG (Centre of Gravity) and high roof such as MPV’s, mini MPV’s, SUV’s and Hatch Backs. The high roof or high CG cars have rear upper chassis weaker due to their wide opening rear door. That’s why the rear upper bar is invented to correct the shortcoming of the car’s swaying rear upper chassis.
- Gives superior performance to your Car Handling & Stability.
- Improves dynamic safety, ultimate road holding and sensational driving experience.
- Used in many different motorsport classes over the world including Drifting, Time Attack and Circuit Racing.
- Malaysian-based specialist manufacturer in Chassis Handling.
- Made of Solid Steel which is stronger than Aluminum.
- Direct Fit – No Modifications Needed.
- Multi-award Winning chassis strengthening components manufacturer.
- Lifetime Warranty.